Thursday, May 23, 2024

"Jab Tak Poora Nahin Hota, Mujhe Parmatma nahi bulayega" ........ ::: "When I said, '400 paar', the Opposition did not understand where I am leading them to," -- PM Modi ::::: "what is the logic in a democracy for someone to go say, "I am offering my son to you people"

Brimming with confidence, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said, "I believe God has ordained that I should work 24x7 till 2047 to achieve the aim of a Viksit Bharat (Developed India)." He was replying to questions from Rajat Sharma at 'Salaam India' show.  


God will not call me back till the work is done (Jab Tak Poora Nahin Hota, Mujhe Parmatma Waapas Nahin Bulayenge). I do not have any other place in this world now except this." Modi is presently 74 years old.



He reminded how the then Chief Election Commissioner (TN Seshan) postponed polling across the country in 1991 for 22 days after Congress leader Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated in Sriperumbudur on May 21, 1991, when only one round of polling was over. 


Elections were postponed till mid-June and voting finally took place on June 12 and 15.

"Was that a level-playing field?", asked PM Modi. He said, "Normally, when a candidate dies, election in that constituency is countermanded, but in 1991, election across the country was postponed and polling resumed only after the funeral of the departed leader was widely publicized".

"The same person (TN Seshan), after retirement, fought against our party president ( LK Advani) in Gandhinagar in 1999 on a Congress ticket", Modi said.


 "When I said, '400 paar', the Opposition did not understand where I am leading them to," -- PM Narendra Modi 







"I live for the country....I give every moment of my life to the country and my time should not go wasted. Our policy is clear, Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas",PM Modi told Rajath Sharma's Aap Ki Adalat programme for India TV.  


"There are 9000 institutions where SC, ST and OBC reservation has been removed by calling them minority institutions," he said adding, "there is an eco system which strives hard to take care and protect the wrongdoings of these people (Congress leadership)". 


"Isi chatthe batteh ke log haen ...yeh lok tantra ko nahi mantey (There all are same; they have no respect for democracy)," Modi said in reference Mamata Banerjee's assertion that she would not respect the Calcutta High Court order on cancellation of OBC list in West Bengal. 



"For opposition, election is not a democratic yardstick... it is a way for them to capture power.... When I speak against dynastic politics...why do I say so......when the respect for democratic principles fail, you start banking a lot on the family system". 








Sounding critical of Sonia Gandhi, he said what is the logic in a democracy for someone to go in a constituency and say, "I am offering my son to you people".
Yeh Kaun sa Lok Tantra hae..... (What kind of democracy is this) ??? 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Nagaland Congress leader Rajesh Sethi appointed as observer for Haryana assembly elections

The Congress party has geared itself up for the crucial assembly elections in Haryana. It is being generally given out that three prominent ...