Thursday, July 18, 2024

"People want to become superman, but they don't stop there. Then they want to become 'Devta' and then 'Bhagwan' (God)," - Did Mohan Bhagwat make a veiled attack on PM Modi

 Speaking at a village-level workers meeting in Jharkhand on Thursday, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat said, "There is no end of progress... People want to become superman, but they don't stop there. Then they want to become 'Devta' (deity), and then 'Bhagwan' (God). 


But 'Bhagwan' says he is a 'Vishwaroop' (omnipresent). Nobody knows whether there is anything bigger than that." But the million dollar question is did RSS chief imply Narendra Modi for his 'I am God sent' remark in Varanasi during elections.






"There is no end of development. One should think that there is always scope for more. The workers should understand this. One should always strive for more," the RSS chief said.  


In an interview with a news channel during the Lok Sabha elections, Modi had said he was "not biological but sent by God".


"Until my mother was alive, I used to think I was born biologically. After her demise, when I look at my experiences, I am convinced that I was sent by God. This strength is not from my body. It has been given to me by God. 

That's why God also gave me the ability, strength, pure-heartedness, and inspiration to do this. I'm nothing but an instrument that God has sent," PM Modi had said.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Opportunism rules the roost in Tripura politics: 'Baam panthi' comrades in large numbers have deserted the 'red-flag' camp and embraced Saffron brigade

 Tripura CPI(M) claims party lost 60,000 members after BJP assumed power in state. The CPI(M) has reported a significant drop in its members...