Wednesday, April 3, 2024

A Letter Sonia Gandhi may write after June 4, 2024 ... when results for general elections pour in (Jokingly Yours)

 Sarcastically yours ... but there may be something in it which would make sense !!  


A Letter .....


Sonia Gandhi may write after June 4, 2024 ... when results for general elections pour in 

--  "Mataon aur Beheno...... I will not say Mitron....I hate Dictator and I hate Dictatorial style or words too !!






"I would not be writing to you this letter had I listened to some permanent critics of the Congress party..... My message is especially for women of India and especially all of you -- mothers !!

The election results have not frustrated me. Actually it cannot. No mother will be upset when she is doing everything and anything for her 'ladla' son. But I have a complain with India.... Of course, Motherhood love is universal. Even birds and animals display that. But I wanted to demonstrate it 'live' in all sincerity and today -- my in-law's biggest Legacy - the Congress party has landed into such a mess.


I will not singularly blame Gujarat's 'tea vendors' for that. My son-in-law had suggested something like that, but I did not agree. 


My complain with Indian mothers is under your influence - I turned myself 'blind' and even unreasonable.  My son's grandmom and my daughter in law was better.

Maybe there are thousands like me ... even in small states such as Tripura in northeast. Those moms and their sons.... it's time to learn lesson fast. 


There is a Hindi film dialogue that says: 

‘Tu abhi itna bhi ameer nahi hua, ki apni maa ko khareed sake’

(You have not become so rich even today that your mom will be bonded to you).

Well, dear Indian Moms, the fact of the matter is 'we mothers' are more often bonded and tied ... almost blinded by our love for the son. Once I was told a story -- one man rushed to an Indian mother and told her 'Your son has put the house on fire' .... and the mother's reaction was:

"Oh, that's bad... Did he really hurt his finger" ? 

Believe it or not, I have been doing that myself over the years. Every time Rahul failed to deliver in election, I started blaming Modi -- apparently he also loved his mother !! I even allowed by son and others to blame the EVMs. 

Little did I realise that only a bad engineer will blame the 'machine'. And my 'machine'... well some of it is called manufacturing defect. One defect is my machine never admitted the lapses, forget about corrective steps.











Maa ka ladla beegad gaya !! 

Friends, now a little bit of politics. My love for the son gave him the arrogance to write a dialogue with the help of Randeep. No this man did not come from Bollywood. And so Rahul started saying - Chowkidar Chor hae'.   

My party tried to call Modi 'chowkidar....' and we tried to imply that the Modi-led BJP government was working in nexus with Anil ji and other players of crony capitalism. But most Indian voters did not like such ideas about the chae-wallah !  

My mother in law had good relations with Anil bhai's dad. Pranab Da was the third angle in the great team. India prospered, but my urban Naxal friends spoiled my son.


As a good mother, I should have pulled up my errant son and taught him not to use such language in public space. And so, I am also to be blamed. In 2007, I went to Gujarat and in that city of 'merchants', I called someone 'Maut Ka Saudagar (merchant of death)'. That sounded like a B-grade Hindi movie but I was also poor in Hindi.

And all my friends in English newspaper friends met Ambica Soni and told her the script was genius. Like mom, like son !! Hmmmm. 

 
Our Congress party’s commitment for serving the poorer and weaker sections got well manifested in the slogan “Congress ka Haath, Aam Admi ke Saath”.


This was in Guwahati and we reaped the dividends too ... in 2004. Pranab Da helped us with that before 2004.  But I rewarded MMS ji.



But after that Team Rahul did not have anything worthwhile. Rahul experimented with “suit-boot ki sarkar” and 'Chowkidar Chor Hae' and people of India reposed more faith the 'chae wallah'.  At times, Beheno and Mataon (sisters and mothers of India), I feel Rahul's overseas uncle 'Sam' also has harmed both Rahul and our party.


There is another genuine concern, its English media and Hindi journalists in Delhi with supposed to be 'Left liberal' connections and JNU-links, Look what have they done to my son and my party !!


Real 'rubbish TV channel'. Ms Rain is changing colour and trying to do so. But will 'saffron club' accept all that > >> 'maja' aa gaya..... remarked one pro-BJP blogger who keeps putting a green bus with 'secular' name inscribed and then his boring SICKULARISM dosage !!

jaran bhai interviews ... no longer help us !! 



 

I think, I know our problems. We will try it out in 2029.

My party -- and our family party - needs to come out with an overarching political narrative to which new Bharat - as Modi is likely to rename 'India' - can easily relate.

The Congress needs to devise some attractive narrative offering an assuring alternative model of politics and governance.
Dr Singh's government was my government. We had NAC, We had Jairam Ramesh - the smart city man manning 'rural development'. 

I gave foreign ministry to S M Krishna and then Salman Khurshid (I forgot, BJP does not like our Salman; they do not mind the Mumbai wallah). They gave 'Pakistani twist'. Then for the Home Ministry -- I gave 'his obediently' Shivraj Patil. He had love for 'dress' and "home' too to change his attires. 

Then came Chidu bhai, an old associate. He messed up with Amit from Gujarat. Shah was put in Tihar and Chidu also went inside in 2019. 

This country is sometime very good; but sometime 'chhor ta nahi'.

Pranab Da too was unhappy. He joined hands with Modi at a later stage.  

Finally, before I sign off, I know Congress has to change. Kharge ji .... MMS-2.

Sabko Kursi Chahiye. In Italy, we have good marbles and good furniture. Still I cannot bring so many chairs from Italy. 

Our party will have to craft a more appealing governance model. 

Minorities 'hamare saath hae'. Ram Bhakti sikhna padega (Minorities are always with us,but our party will do well to learn little bit of Bhakti and Dedication for God Ram).

Desi beheno, main aap ki desh ki bahu hoon !!

(My dear country sisters. I am also a daughter-in-law of this great country)".  
 

'Arrived-erci ..... in my Italian language, it means -- "till we meet again : goodbye".




ends 

(Jokingly yours - blogger) 


ends 

 
One mom and another 'spoiled son' - blogger 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally ... the master stroke .... Congress fields Rahul Gandhi from Rae Bareli, K L Sharma from Amethi

 Ending weeks if not months of speculation amid huge predicament faced by the party leadership and the first dynasty; Congress on Friday ann...