Wednesday, October 7, 2026

“I am still a student” ::::: "I did not live for my Ambition ... I dedicated my life for my Mission" ::::: Top quotes from PM Modi's speech on 25th anniversary of his public service :::: ".... There will be a time when world will talk about made-in-India planes"

'Critics, those who brought me down taught me to rise again': 

"I did not live for my Ambition ... I dedicated my life for my Mission"

The Prime Minister gave a new call to achieve Viksit Bharat by 2047, become self-reliant, and propel India into the world’s top three economies, and giving a slogan --  “We will do it".


Top quotes from PM Modi's speech on 25th anniversary of his public service  


* The 2001 Bhuj earthquake, -- "taught me to remain steadfast in reconstruction"; 

** the Chandrayaan mission -- "taught me to rise from failure"; 

and *** the Corona pandemic, -- ".. made me realize the importance of the nation's collective consciousness." 


**** $$ Media -- inspired me to move forward amidst bitter-sweet experiences."


“World is talking about Indian pilots; there will be a time when world will talk about made-in-India planes".






“Trust of millions of Indians my greatest strength”  

Emphasising the role of people's trust in his governance, the Prime Minister said the support of millions of Indians and the efforts of party workers had been his biggest sources of strength. He further added, “I bow before people of India for their trust in me.” 

Namo expressed gratitude to the people of the country as he marked 25 years of continuous service as the head of a government. Recalling the day he took oath as Gujarat Chief Minister on October 7, 2001, Modi said he had never imagined reaching such a milestone.   


“For me, people are God; hardworking BJP workers are my strength”.


PM Modi says “everyone’s efforts and enthusiasm” are needed to take India to new heights, adding, “We are sevaks, servants of humanity.”

“I am still a student” 


"Today, when I look back, only a feeling of gratitude emerges. I am grateful to every person and every incident that has taught me something or the other," PM Modi stated.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps the first time in military history that two coursemates from NDA course and squadron will lead Army and Indian Air Force

General Dhiraj Seth assumed office as the 31st chief of the Indian Army on June 30, 2026.  Air Marshal Ashutosh Dixit will take over as the ...